Thanks for Attending RFID 2018!
See you next year in Phoenix!
Download Aggelos Bletsas’s keynote slides here.
Download Alenka Zajic’s keynote slides here.
Download Fadel Adib’s keynote slides here.
Tutorials and Workshops Content:
For slides on Total Farm Management Practices Using RFID (slides)
For slides on Mobile Alerts for People who Wander: Where RFID/NFC, Biometrics and GPS meet (slides)
For slides of Reverse Engineering a Passive UHF RFID Tag, (slides).
Conference Awards and Finalists:
Best Paper Award: “Design and Evaluation of a Multi-Modulation Retrodirective RFID Tag” by Mohammad Alhassoun; Michael Varner; and Gregory Durgin – Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
Best Poster Award (popular vote): “Exploiting switching of transistors in electronics for RFID tag design” by Chia-lin Cheng, Luong. N. Nguyen, Milos Prvulovic, Alenka Zajic – Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
IEEE RFID Mega Challenge Smart Cities Winners: team from Drexel University, USA
Best Paper Award Finalists
- “Design and Evaluation of a Multi-Modulation Retrodirective RFID Tag”, M. Alhassoun, M. Varner and G. Durgin, Georgia Institute of Techology (USA);
- “A Low-Cost Software-Defined UHF RFID Reader with Active Transmit Leakage Cancellation”, E. Keehr, Superlative Semiconductor LLC (USA);
- “Wireless Quantization Index Modulation: Enabling Communication Through Existing Signals”, Z. Kapetanovic, V. Talla, A. Parks, J. R. Smith, University of Washington (USA) and J. Qian, Tsinghua University (China).
Welcome to the 12th Annual
2018 IEEE International Conference on RFID
“The premier conference for the latest discoveries in technical RFID research”
Three Registration Options:
- IEEE RFID Conference, Pre-Conference and Exhibit Hall Pass
- All Access Pass
- IEEE RFID 2018 1 Day Pass (Ideal Learning Opportunity for Industry and Exhibitors)
Click here for detail on pricing and what is included (and not included) with each pass.
Note there is one common Registration Site for both IEEE RFID 2018 and RFID Journal LIVE!
For more information contact IEEE RFID 2018 Committee Chairs
BONUS! IEEE Registration INCLUDES Key RFID Journal LIVE! Events
RFID Journal LIVE! is one of the world’s largest events dedicated to RFID and your IEEE RFID 2018 registration provides access to RFID Journal LIVE! Opening Reception, Keynote Sessions, Awards, and an opportunity to explore new technologies in the expansive Exhibit Hall.
The 2018 IEEE International Conference on RFID (IEEE RFID 2018) is the premier conference for exchanging technical research in RFID and provides attendees with a unique opportunity to share, discuss, and witness research results in all areas of RFID technologies and their applications; including; Energy Harvesting, Internet of Things (IoT), Localization, and Security to name a few. The conference attendance boasts an outstanding mix of practitioners and researchers from industry and academia.
Get up to date on RFID research and technical know-how
You will get face-to-face time with the top researchers and scientists working on RFID. There will be plenty of new discoveries and information presented that will inspire you to use RFID in new ways for your business application or scientific study.
Receive an International Breadth of New Perspectives
IEEE RFID conferences are Global Events representing academic and industry perspectives from around the world. IEEE RFID Papers and Posters submissions are rigorously vetted and awarded authors will be presenting leading technical innovation and research from Europe, Asia, Middle East and the Americas.
IEEE RFID 2018 Important Dates:
- Paper submissions due:
December 18, 2017 December 5, 2017
- Workshop proposals due:
January 10, 2018
- Mega Challenge submissions due:
January 19, 2018 January 15, 2018
- Paper notification of acceptance:
January 29, 2018
- Poster abstract due:
February 6, 2018
- Poster notifications of acceptance:
February 13, 2018
- Paper publication-ready versions due:
February 23, 2018
- Poster publication-ready versions due:
February 23, 2018
- Conference: April 10 – 12, 2018 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, USA