- Antennas & Propagation: Antenna theory and designs, channel measurements and modeling, including MIMO, UWB and hybrid RFID
- Applications & Software: RFID software, middleware, network applications, various applications of RFID in smart cities, scientific studies on operational experience of RFID applications, unconventional RF “identification”. Selection will be primarily based on the ability of authors to clarify how they are advancing the state of the art or demonstrating novelty.
- View posters covering research on a wide variety of topics including RFID localization, novel tag and reader designs, RFID enabled sensors, RFID software applications, novel IoT devices, RFID antennas and radio-wave propagation, and energy harvesting and wireless power.
- Circuits, Devices, & Interrogators: Circuit designs, reader architecture, non-silicon and chipless RFID, multi-reader coordination and interference reduction
- Energy Harvesting & Wireless Power: Ambient RF harvesting, efficiency improvements, power-optimized waveforms, kinetic, thermal, optical, and other power-harvesting methods
- Next-Gen Physical Layer: RFID-enabled devices, IoT/RFID system architectures, MIMO, hybrid and UWB RFID systems, novel networking and communication concepts
- Localization: Performance bounds, novel system approaches, technologies, and algorithms in RFID tag and reader localization, RF tomography and environmental sensing
- Protocols & Security: Coding, anti-collision, cryptography and privacy-enhancing techniques, medium/multiple access schemes
- Sensors: Integration of sensors with RFID tags, including active, passive, or chipless mechanisms; RFID sensor modeling and analysis, new sensors for RFID